All products purchased from maheenkarim.com.pk can be exchanged within 30 days only if:
- The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased.
You must notify us within 3 days of delivery by writing to email@example.com or calling at (+92) 300 3691234 in case you want to raise a dispute. maheenkarim.com.pk looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties.
You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at maheenkarim.com.pk within 30 days of purchase before any claims can be processed.
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, you will have to send the defective product back to Maheen Karim within 15 days of purchase. Upon receipt, Maheen Karim shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Product is damaged because of use.
- Product has been tampered.
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
Maheen Karim does not offer a “cash refund” or “Money Back Guarantee” on purchased items.
A “refund” may only be issued if:
- The customer cancels the order, before Maheen Karim starts processing the shipment.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product.
- The transaction does not verify the security checks and Maheen Karim is not willing to process such order.
- The shipment has been delayed due to weather issues, logistic issues, political issues, etc. and the customer thinks that they do not need the products any longer.
Maheen Karim has the right to cancel orders for reasons such as – item is out of stock, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.